Select a Size
Select a Color
Innox Pro GTX TF Boot
You'll have all the stability and comfort you need for long miles on rugged trails with the Lowa Innox Pro GTX TF Boot. Not only does it offer lots of support with a higher ankle design, a Monowrap stabilizing frame, and a soft yet responsive midsole cushioning compound, but it's also outfitted with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable when you're trekking through rainy weather and growing puddles. The special lugged outsole provides traction on both wet and dry, soft and hard surfaces, while the durable synthetic upper materials withstand trail abrasion and dry quickly once the rain finally lets up.
- Supportive hiking boot made to crush long miles on technical trails
- Gore-Tex membrane provides durable waterproofing on rainy days
- Monowrap frame delivers lateral stability to smooth out rough trails
- Multi-Trac outsole grips in a range of conditions and surfaces
- Midsole cushioning returns energy to keep you moving on long days
- Synthetic upper offers durable protection and quick-dry performance
- Item #LOW005N
- Upper Material
- mircofiber, synthetic, Monowrap stability frame
- Gore-Tex membrane
- ATC Climate Control
- DynaPU (polyurethane)
- Lowa Multi Trac
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
Excellent in their own right.
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
This boot is not comparable to the other Lowa boots. Its a very lightweight, boot for the early season. All synthetic. Flexible, not obtrusively sportive. I have not tried the sole. There is not toe cover, this is my biggest grip. Fit: I am wide toe box 9.5, depending on the boot, go 42.5 to 43, depending how they translate the 9.5-10 US size divide. I fit perfect in the 9.5.Heal fit is goof for me. This will become a all time classic. Ill be shod in there for a good part of the year here in the desert.