Expedition 6000 EVO RD Boot
With Lowa's Expedition 6000 EVO RD Boots, you can take on some of the toughest ascents in the world. Built for 6000 meter peaks specifically, the Expedition 6000s are equipped with the right technology to keep your feet safe, warm, and dryin critical times when you wouldn't want to find holes in your boots, leaving you in a snowy, cold death-zone.
Lowa's engineers packed these boots with thermal technology to keep your toes toasty. With a PrimLoft and Duratherm insulation lining and its cordura upper, these boots will keep the warm in and the elements out, no matter how rough you or the climb is on them. These boots also comply with automatic crampons so you can stay on the ice when you need to. And for times with you're not on the crampons, the soles are Vibram rubber, designed to keep you from slipping and falling no matter the terrain.
- A hardcore mountaineering boot built for the toughest expeditions
- Cordura upper prevents wear and tear to keep you warm and safe
- Insulated liner keeps feet warm and elements out
- Vibram rubber sole helps with tread and traction
- Item #LOW000B
- Upper Material
- Duratherm, PrimaLoft
- Aveolite, alu-coated polyethylene, foam
- Ti Zip zipper
- Insulate Pro alu-coated with fleece
- Vibram Dolent rubber
- mountaineering double boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2021
Are they boots waterproof if you walk through standing water? Will the zipper and gaiters keep out water.
Robert L Estes