Asymmetrically on trend.
Louis Garneau brings together all the elements we could want in a training jersey and caps it off with a dash of impeccable on-trend style with its Men's Zircon Jersey. Lightweight fabrics breathe easy to wick sweat away, with a cut that leaves some room to move so you'll be cool, comfortable, and dry through long, warm-weather rides. The Zircon's minimal styling borrows the striping found on the Equipe jersey and relocates it to the left sleeve as a pop of asymmetric intrigue that would look right at home on the social media feed of any number of boutique brands, and with a price point that your wallet will appreciate.
- A stylish, lightweight cycling jersey
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly and wicks moisture away
- Comfortable fit is streamlined but leaves room for movement
- Three rear pockets and a small side pocket carry essentials
- Silicone gripper holds hem in place to prevent bunching
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others
- Item #LGN00EX
- Q & A
Great fit and value
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
I am 5'9" and 145lbs. I have a lean build and think this fits very nicely (did not have same arm issue as other reviewer). Not form fitting (I have 38" chest) but not baggy either. Comfortable fabric and I find that it breathes well. I have used it only on early morning rides where the starting temps are in the low 60s and I am done before it goes past the mid 70s.
Arms WAY to big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 154lbs
I'm 5'10" / 154lbs with mild mtb arms. The sleeves were so baggy I could fit my hand around my bicep. Minus the arms, it fit OK overall given the price point.