Ruby slippers for the send it crowd.
Sometimes in cycling kit, simplicity is key, and there are hardly any better examples of this axiom than the women's Ruby Shoes. With the Ruby, Louis Garneau has pretty much checked off the wish list for riders who want shoes that put function and comfort over the pomp of shoes made for the amateur professional. A single Boa L4 buckle secures the shoe across the midfoot, and a separate hook-and-loop strap helps to avoid hotspots with a more generous fit at the metatarsals. The Ergo Air nylon outsole helps avoid overheating and cold shots by corresponding with the interchangeable Cool Stuff and Hot Stuff insoles.
- A cycling shoe for indoor and outdoor training
- Stiff sole without the luxury carbon tax
- Boa wire buckle ensures a dialed, easily adjusted fit
- Toe-box strap allows for generous metatarsal expansion
- Interchangeable insolse adapt ventilation to cold or hot days
- Compatible with two- and three-bolt cleat systems
- Item #LGN009Y