Select Style & Size
The toes, the fingers, the ears, and the forehead—of all the exposed places on our bodies, these are the most vulnerable to the cold during winter base miles. Louis Garneau's Winter Cap covers half of them, making it indispensable when the temperatures fall for the year. The lightweight material is brushed on the back, giving it just enough loft to insulate but not enough to stifle you during long periods of tempo pedaling. The extended flap is a must-have for windy days, and the brim is just as important when frigid precipitation inevitably starts falling.
- A cycling cap for conditions that make us want to stay in
- Thermal insulation protects your head and ears from the weather
- Bill blocks the occasional snow flurry or light drizzle
- Item #LGN00I5
- [body] Vertexx, [flap] MTB 1x1 Rib
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?