Select style & size:Select options
When your snowshoeing adventure takes you to heights, reach for the Louis Garneau Victory Snowshoes to get you there. They're built for those who are passionate about snowshoeing, whether to bust out a quick lap around the Nordic track for a workout, or scale a mountain and be back before dinner. The Victory snowshoes are built to work with you, with a sturdy frame that keeps you light on your feet when you're covering big miles, and lightweight Lightec decking that stays strong and flexible all the way down to -40F.
Designed for comfort while you move, the Victory snowshoes use a Freeflex pivot that helps absorb shock, and allows your foot to rotate, so your stride and step feels natural and supported. The heel is decked out with a gradient heel riser that keeps you comfortable on inclines, so you can focus on enjoying the climb, instead of just enduring it. When the steep hills get a little bit slick, you can count on the Traxion HCS crampons to keep you secure, with 360-degree grip to keep you locked in on icy faces.
Securing your foot is a SERAC harness, which is race-inspired and ideal for soft-boot excursions. The harness isn't padded, so the shoe feels more responsive to your step and movements. The harness closes around your boot with a Boa system that ratchets down securely, so you don't have to worry about losing a shoe in deep snow.
- Adventure ready snowshoes for running and exploring
- Anodized aluminum frame is sturdy and light weight
- Secure your step with Traxion HCS crampons
- Lightec decking stays strong and flexible down to -40F
- Freeflex Pivot absorbs shock and allows for foot rotation
- Race-inspired SERAC harness cinches you in with a Boa
- Reduce calf fatigue on long climbs with gradient heel riser
- Item #LGN00HG