Why We Like The Louis Garneau Vent Tri Short
We achieve maximum comfort during the swim, bike, and run with the Vent Tri Shorts. They include everything you need for a smooth ride in aero position and and efficient, bloating-free stride during the run.
A traditional Tri Comfort waist ensures minimum pressure on the belly during the effort. Two extra angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. These pockets also make the Vent Tri Shorts a perfect choice if you like to run with a singlet during hot summer days. The new Tri Air 2 chamois offers more padding in the front area for maximum comfort when riding in aero position.
- Triathalon shorts built for comfort from swim to saddle
- 3Edges fabric wicks moisture and moves with you
- Strategically placed mesh dumps heat while you work up a sweat
- TriAir2 chamois limits fatigue and adds comfort
- Drawstring waist locks in a secure fit throughout movement
- Dual rear pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #LGNZ4AE
- 3Edges, Highlander Mesh
- Tri-Comfort (drawstring)
- 2 rear (angled)
- logo, trim
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help