Moving on up.
After using traditional swim suits and cycling apparel for training, you've finally decided to pull the trigger on a full-fledged triathlon suit before your first race. Well, Louis Garneau has you covered with the Women's Tri Comp Suit, which is tailored to the needs of those just starting their triathlon journey with its compressive, quick-drying fabric and low-bulk chamois for pressure relief in the saddle without restricting movement in the swim and run.
Endurexx fabric conforms to your body like a second skin, providing compressive support over hard-working muscle groups while brilliantly conforming to your every movement. This fabric actively pulls moisture off your body as you sweat, as well as quickly draining moisture once you leave the swim stage, so you're not a dripping-wet mess during the bike and run. Also, it's highly resistant to chlorine, so you can use this suit in the pool without compromising its integrity over time.
Louis Garneau uses their Tri Air chamois to relieve pressure and disperse vibration from fatiguing your body over the riding portion of the race. This chamois is comprised of lightweight, quick-drying foam that rapidly dries after the swim and stretches in four directions for a body-conforming fit. Ultimately, it's a great addition to a more entry level suit and provides just enough padding without getting in your way or holding onto residual moisture after the swim.
- Supportive triathlon suit for those just starting out
- Endurexx fabric provides compressive support over muscles
- Fabric boasts quick-drying, four-way stretch characteristics
- Hydrodynamic properties for moving swiftly through the water
- Tri Air chamois is lightweight, flexible, and quick-drying
- 14-inch zipper allows you to regulate your body temperature
- Tri-specific seam placement eliminates irritation
- Compressive Powerbands for a supportive fit
- Item #LGN00JE