Break the sit spell.
Instead of epic rides in the mountains and post-work jogs around the neighborhood, you've been relegated to sitting indoors this winter season, beside the entrancing glow of television and warming comfort of cozy blankets. Break your off-season doldrums with the thermal layering bliss of the Men's Training Pants by Louis Garneau. Designed as a stretchy, supportive layering piece, the Training Pants are a great addition to your wintertime kit for casual rides and workouts in brisk to downright chilly weather.
Designed to trap precious warmth while moving built-up perspiration off your skin to regulate body temperature, the Training Pants enjoy the moisture-wicking properties of Polartex Drytex 6000 fabric, complete with a cozy brushed lining that traps pockets of warm air on those especially frigid wintertime rides and runs. Moderate Lycra content ensures a stretchy, supportive fit across hard-working muscle groups while smooth flatlock seams eliminate any irritation issues from the equation. And since wintertime months are often dark and gloomy, reflective logo accents increase visibility to passing motorists when you're training in low-light conditions.
- Break the sit spell this winter in these insulating training pants
- Polartex Drytex 6000 fabric traps body heat and wicks moisture
- Moderate Lycra content for support across hard-working muscles
- Brushed lining provides soft comfort and heat-trapping warmth
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate chafing and irritation issues
- Huggfit waistband distributes pressure for a supportive fit
- Item #LGN00CX