The decision is real.
There are some brisk mornings where you don't know what's more important: having warm fingers or playing with your cycling-specific training app. With the Louis Garneau Tap Cycling Gloves, you'll never have to make that sort of decision again. This lightweight, touchscreen-compatible glove is thin enough for you to wear as a liner during the coldest training days.
- Lightweight cycling gloves assist with warmth on chilly days
- Trim enough to be used as liners in winter
- Tactile fingertips allow touchscreen-compatibility with smartphones
- Silicone-printed palm increases grip
- Item #LGN00DA
acrylic spandex blend
- Q & A
perfect for winter
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 148lbs
perfect size, great material and great for the winter, but you caun use also in the mornings