Named after the feeling of being awestruck at the top of your ride, the Louis Garneau Struck Jersey ensures it gets easier to reach those views thanks to its cool, ventilated comfort and ride-ready fit. The stretchy, lightweight Zircon fabric wicks sweat away from your skin as you battle climbs, then dries quickly with the help of the mesh back panel as you enjoy the breeze on the much-deserved descent. The relaxed fit provides a non-restrictive performance, allowing you to move freely in the saddle, while the silicone grippers at the shoulders lock the fit in place. Reflective accents boost overall visibility for the rides when the light conditions are less than ideal, and a zippered side pocket safely carries your sunglasses for when the sun comes back out.
- Find special views from your bike in this trail jersey
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Relaxed fit provides an open range of motion
- Reflective accents boost your visibility
- UPF 30 sun-protection adds some defense against UV rays
- Side zippered pocket carries your cash, keys, or phone
- Item #LGN00LD
- [sleeves, front] Zircon, [back] Ancore mesh
- SPF Rating
- UPF Rating
- 1 side zip
- yes, accents
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 5, 2020
Perfect Match to the Dawn Shorts!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 145 lbs
This jersey is everything you want it to be. Super ventilated so you feel good wearing it, but the jersey is long, but not too long. The Henley styled shoulder seams make my wider shoulders fit in the small perfectly. I'm 5'9" so I am often between a S and M, but the S is long enough in the sleeves and torso, while being slim and loose fitting everywhere else! Wearing a backpack is easy too with the little grippers on the top of your shoulder to help to hold it in place! Pair this with the Shiraz Dawn Shorts to pull the look together!