Adapt with the seasons.
With long sleeves that can be removed depending on the weather, the Louis Garneau Women's Spire Convertible Jacket truly provides all-season comfort. Whether it's a crisp fall day or a wintertime workout, the Spire blocks wind 30-50% more effectively than the average softshell while maintaining high levels of efficiency when it comes to moisture wicking. Then, the properties of the Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric work just as hard to keep you comfortable and protected when wearing the Spire in short-sleeve mode as it is with long sleeves—your torso stays warm while the underarms provide just enough cool to regulate your body heat. Vertexx panels on the back, sides, and underarms enable a full range of motion while further enhancing cool breathability, and the reflective accents throughout help get you seen more easily with boosted visibility.
- Convertible, versatile jacket for cold to mild days on bike
- Polartec fabric blocks wind and wicks sweat
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- DWR-treatment keeps light rain at bay
- Sleeves zip to convert from long-to short-sleeve
- Multiple pockets stash tubes, water, snacks
- Item #LGN00AF