Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Solano Chamois Tights
The Solano Chamois tight delivers warmth in a sleek package to keep us warm on blustery rides. Windproof front paneling keeps the breeze from chilling us to bone on descents, while a more breathable fabric on the backs of the legs regulates temperatures on the climbs. Unlike most cycling tights, the Solanos feature pockets to keep ride essentials close at hand with a right side drop-in pocket for fuel and a rear pocket for a house key or other small items.
- Tights to insulate you against the chill on winter road rides
- Knit fabric with brushed back better retains body heat for increased warmth
- Two pockets stow ride essentials within easy reach
- Windproof front panels prevent heat loss on the descents
- Chamois’ beveled edges to eliminate chafing and improve comfort
- Wide waistband with drawstring won’t slip down nor dig in as the terrain changes
- Reflective accents increase visibility on the road for those after-work miles
- Item #LGN00NC
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.