Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you're heading out for a winter training ride, or going for a few laps at your local nordic trails, the Solano Tights will help you stay warm and protected from the elements so you can focus on getting the most out of your workout. The key to this versatility is omitting the chamois, which allows you to wear them over the top of your favorite cycling shorts, but also makes them suitable for other winter training endeavors like running or cross-country skiing.
- Chamois-free cycling tights for layering or Nordic cross training
- Windproof and water-resistant material fends off the elements
- HeatMaxx thermal panels regulate body temperature
- No chamois means no limit to cold-weather use
- Articulated knees reduce bunching and irritation
- Elastic drawstring waist lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Reflective elements help keep you visible on dim, winter days
- Item #LGN00N5
- [membrane/laminate] Supra WindDry, [face fabric] HeatMaxx, [rear panels] Endurexx
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 right thigh
- logos on front and back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running, trail running, xc skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 140 lbs
I don't write a lot of reviews but when I've tested something in severe conditions or it's performed above and beyond I always want to get the word out. First, these fit snug. Don't expect much extra space. That being said, they weren't constricting in the least. I'm 5'7", 140, with 30" inseam and ordered a small. I wore these for the first time in an 85 mile gravel race that started at about 27 degrees F. It snowed and rained for 4 straight hours then only warmed up to about the low 40s for the finish. While not waterproof, they kept me completely warm the whole day. By the end I was covered in mud from the waist down in front and obviously up the back. They never felt too heavy, and there were zero issues with hotspots or chafing anywhere. I wore them over a pair of summer bibs. Maybe a zipper on the bottom might have been nice, but you'll hear no complaints from me on these pants. They seem super durable and you could wear them even in significantly colder temps so long as it was drier than the experience I had with them.