Select a Size
Select a Color
Solano Chamois Tight
The Solano's have been a staple in Garneau's lineup for years, bringing protection and warmth to all of your fall and winter cycling endeavors. The stretchy softshell exterior keeps moisture and cold air out, while the brushed interior retains body heat and wicks away sweat when you're riding hard.
- Stay warm and protected with these cold-weather cycling tights
- Softshell fabric blocks cold air and the elements
- Brushed interior insulates and wicks away moisture
- New HiTop waistband improves comfort and support
- AirZone chamois relieves pressure from your sit bones
- Easy-access pocket on right thigh for storing small essentials
- Reflective accents front and rear to help you be seen
- Drawstring waistband lets you dial in the fit
- Item #LGN00N6
- [face fabric] Supra WindDry 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell, [lining] HeatMaxx 4-way stretch knit with brushed back, [inserts] Endurexx
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 easy-access at right thigh
- accents on front and back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 4, 2020
Comfortable fit (Medium)
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Received these tights this week and have done two approx. 20 mile road rides in them between 25F to 45F and I was comfortable through all of that temperature range. Medium fits perfectly for me. I haven't ridden in wet conditions yet but the chamois feels as though it will keep me dry.
April 1, 2020
Rubs the back of your knee
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
Nice tights, but rubs the back of your knee. Can't pull the creases out. Not quite enough of a bother to return at this time, but I am still considering it.