Sapphire II Mountain Bike Shoe
When you can get a lightweight, comfortable, and durable mountain bike shoe for a good price, we'd say that's a win, and that's exactly what you get with the Sapphire II from Louis Garneau. From mountain biking to gravel exploration, the Sapphire II provides a roomy fit for all-day comfort, and rugged reliability to withstand multiple seasons of use.
- Comfortable, budget-friendly shoes for MTB, gravel, or commuting
- Durable synthetic uppers are resistant to wear and tear
- Roomier fit is comfortable for all types of foot shapes
- Three hook-and-loop straps give you a secure fit
- Nylon/fiberglass sole for efficient pedaling power
- Rubber outsole provides grip for walking and hike-a-bike
- EVA insole cushions your feet on rough terrain
- Item #LGNZ4BQ
- Upper Material
- 3 hook-and-loop straps
- T-FLEX rubber, fiberglass, nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2021
Does this shoe include spd cleats?
May 18, 2021
This shoe does not include SPD cleats. If you were to buy some pedals they would come with the cleats though or you can buy them separately (SHI0342).