Whether you're shredding down the mountain or out on a leisurely ride along the rail trail with the kiddies, pull on the Louis Garneau Men's Range Cycling Shorts for comfort during your ride. Combining the look of shorts with the comfort of a tight-fitting inner layer, these shorts deliver the performance you need for an enjoyable day on the trails. They're made from a tough fabric that resists snags and tears from branches and other elements on the trail.
The AirFit Mesh inner shorts with compressive cuffs provide lightweight comfort, breathability, and moisture control. A stitched-in AirSport chamois is made from B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam to provide cushioning and support while eliminating drastic drops of height at the edges to eliminate pinching and chafing for a more comfortable ride. Garneau finished the Range Shorts with two front pockets and a side pocket to give you plenty of room for your riding essentials, while reflective elements on the back, front, and bottom boost visibility in low-light conditions.
- Cycling shorts built for comfort on the trails
- Durable fabric gives you the freedom to move
- AirFit Mesh inner shorts for enhanced breathability
- AirSport chamois provides cushioning and support
- Powerband cuffs offer extra support
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Item #LGN00DP
- Q & A
Size chart is wrong
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Size chart indicates my 30" waist takes a XS. The S fit perfectly but had to return the XS. Other than that issue, the product is great.