When the warmth of summer fades and autumn's chill sets in, pull on the Louis Garneau Women's Rafale RTR Gloves before heading out to ride. Blending warmth, comfort, and visibility, these gloves offer an updated take on a cool weather essential. They're made from a mid-weight LT Enerblock fabric blended with thermo-laminated spandex to protect your hands from wind and precipitation without sacrificing breathability. The brushed interior helps trap warmth and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable when you're working hard. Printed reflective dots catch light to enhance your visibility when the days become shorter.
The embossed Amara palms feature Biogel padding to reduce pressure on the ulnar and median nerves and absorb vibration to keep you comfortable whether you're out on a long or short ride. An X-Vent in the palm helps wicks moisture away from your skin while enhancing breathability. Tactile areas on the thumb and first two fingers let you use your smartphone to document the rolling hills full of fall foliage.
- Cool-weather cycling gloves for late fall and early spring
- Thermal materials protect your hands from wind and chilly temperatures
- Embossed Amara palms for grip
- X-Vent design offers moisture management and temperature regulation
- Printed reflective dots enhance visibility for safety
- Conductive fingertips for touchscreen navagation
- Microfiber thumb is gentle on frozen faces
- Item #LGN00D7