Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cold Weather Bike Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Adapt to the seasons.
When the chilly fall temperatures start to settle in and days become shorter, rely on the Louis Garneau Rafale RTR Glove to keep your hand cozy and protected while also making you more visible. LT Enerblock and thermo-laminated spandex make up this glove's upper hand to ensure an ergonomic fit and defend against warmth-sapping winds, while the embossed Amara palm with patented Biogel keeps your grip on the bar plush and free of harsh chatter. Plus, reflective dots throughout help increase your visibility on low-light rides.
- Performance cycling gloves for chilly temps and darker rides
- Stretchy, warm construction helps defend against the elements
- Reflective dots boost overall visibility
- Biogel palm adds a plush grip on the bars to your ride
- Item #LGN00D6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Good glove but it's not meant for the 30 degree days.