Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
Light and airy, with reinforced impact-protection.
Weighing just over 8.8-ounces and featuring 33 oversized vents with moisture evacuation channels, the Louis Garneau Quartz II Helmet offers ultra-light, incredibly airy protection from nasty spills on the road. Its Super MSB technology places ring-shaped plastic along the base of the helmet to reinforce its perimeter in the case of a heavy impact. The lightweight composite skeleton provides extra structural support upon impact. Further shielding your noggin from heavy blows, you'll find the helmet's In-Mold construction fuses the polycarbonate outer shell to a foam liner for impact-absorbing protection.
X-Static XT2 antimicrobial padding dries quickly and resists funky odor build-up when you're sweating profusely. The Spiderlock Pro II closure system stabilizes the helmet without causing pressure points or uncomfortable bunching. Plus, it quickly tightens with the simple spin of a dial for easy on and off. As a bonus, you'll find included reflective decals for added safety when you're riding in low-light conditions, such as dawn and dusk hours.
- Super MSB technology (ring-shaped plastic protection at base)
- Lightweight composite skeleton reinforcement
- X-Static XT2 antimicrobial padding
- 33 oversized vents with moisture evacuation channels
- Spiderlock Pro II closure with quick-tightening knob
- Reflective decals included
- Item #LGN0914
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, ASTM, CEN
- Fit Adjustment
- Spider Pro II
- 33 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- 250 g