2 Days Only!
Up To 70% Off—Shop Our Flash Sale
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Providence Chamois Bib Tight
As the temperatures drop and the elements start to seem even more harsh, suit up for your ride in the Louis Garneau Providence Chamois Bib Tights. This full-length layer features a synthetic knit designed to wick away moisture and retain your body heat, while the face fabric has a DWR treatment to help it resist light precipitation. Four-way stretch construction ensures that the Providence moves with you, and the bib design is contoured to keep it out of your way even in your most aggressive stance. A women-specific chamois absorbs vibration to minimize fatigue and keep you comfortable in the saddle. Articulated knees and ankle grippers round out the tights, minimizing the bunching and chafing that comes from excess fabric shifting as you ride.
- Bib tights for pedaling through questionable weather
- Synthetic materials retain heat and wick moisture
- Water- and wind-resistant to minimize chills
- Four-way stretch provides freedom of motion
- Motion Air Gel Chamois provides cushion and comfort
- Contoured bib stays out of your way
- Articulated knees minimize bunching
- Ankle grippers secure the fit
- Item #LGN00KU
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.