3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Providence Bib Tight
Bib tights with chamois are all well and good, but also mean more laundry and a sometimes frustrating search for a fit that will hold the chamois properly in place. Chamois-free options like Louis Garneau’s Providence Bib Tights let you choose your favorite bib shorts and layer on the winter weather protection you need for base miles in the elements. Made from fleecy thermal fabrics and capped off with wind-resistant and water-repelling properties, these tights are designed to weather the worst conditions so you can extend the mileage and arrive home comfortable and ready to tackle the rest of the day.
- Thermal, weather-blocking bib tights for chilly winter rides
- Fleece lined fabric provides much-needed warmth
- Windproof panels protect against frigid winds
- Water-repellent treatment fends off sleet and snow
- Chamois-free design layers easily over bib shorts
- Zippered leg closures for easy on and off
- Reflective accents boost visibility in low light conditions
- Item #LGN00KV
- [face fabric] Supra WindDry (83% polyester, 9% polyurethane, 8% spandex), [back, lower leg] HeatMaxx (86% nylon, 14% spandex), DWR treated
- Square Mesh
- front, back
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.