Pumped For Fall
MTB And Gravel Gear & Apparel—Shop Our Picks
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Providence 2 Bib Tight
Cold weather can put a damper on your training routine, but with the Louis Garneau Providence 2 Bib Tight that doesn't have to be the case. The Providence 2 features wind- and water-resistant Light WindDry 2 fabric to shield you from the elements, with a Heatmaxx lining that enhances your ability to use the heat your body creates. Polartec Highlander Mesh is placed strategically to help encourage moisture away from your body and toward the outside, minimizing chills from drying sweat. The Providence 2 has four-way stretch construction and flatlock seams to help you be confident in your ability to move freely without restriction or chafing getting in your way, and the cuffs even have zippers to make it easy to get them on and off no matter how early your ride is.
- Full-length bib tights for cycling in cold weather
- Light WindDry 2 technology fends off the elements
- Heatmaxx lining helps you retain body heat
- Polartec Highlander Mesh manages moisture
- Four-way stretch lets you move freely
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Ankle zippers for easy access
- Item #LGN00KO
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.