From crisp autumn rides amid vibrant foliage to chilly mid-winter commutes, let the Louis Garneau Men's Power Wool Jersey keep you naturally warm. The jersey's blend of classic and modern fabrics, combined with a vintage-inspired design brings cycling's past squarely into your modern wardrobe. A polyester outer face works great when layering under a jacket in colder conditions, while the channeled construction of the inner merino wool face enhances the transport of moisture away from your skin while preserving your body heat. The full-length zipper is backed with a comfort trim to protect your skin from chafing. Three angled pockets on the back make it easy to access gels and other quick energy when you're in the saddle and a multimedia pocket lets you channel headphone wires inside the top. An extended collar helps keep the chill at bay, while reflective elements add a touch of visibility when daylight fades.
- A cycling jersey for fall, winter, and spring riding
- Thermal blend combines natural and synthetic materials
- Channeled merino wool interior enhances wicking power
- Smooth polyester face for durability and easy layering
- Elastic at wrists and hem help keep jersey in place
- Micro-Activ seams reduce irritation and chafing
- Item #LGN00CB