Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Free to be.
On cool days of training, we like to be free to choose our preferred mode of suffering: running or riding. Since they're chamois-free Louis Garneau's Optimum Mat Tights facilitate both, letting us either leg it out without feeling like we're in a diaper or layer our preferred summer shorts—and preferred chamois—underneath them. Either way, the breathable material provides coverage to knees and lower legs without stifling them in shoulder-season temperatures.
- Tights for running or riding in cool conditions
- Light material provides coverage without stifling
- Mesh inserts behind the knees boost ventilation
- Drawstring waistband cinches down the fit
- Flatlock seams reduce the irritation of training in the cold
- Pockets provide discreet storage for keys and gels
- Reflective elements help keep you sparkly in dim conditions
- Chamois-free construction lets you wear your preferred cycling shorts underneath
- Item #LGN00HS
- Q & A
Versatile and practicle
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 165lbs
Love these, I can put them over my bibs when warming up for a race and take them off before the start or I can use them on a cool morning to make extend favorite pair of shorts or bibs in to another temperature range.