Select a Size
Select a Color
The key to surviving late fall and early spring is to always dress appropriately for a given ride's weather. This can be tricky because—unlike summer (hot) and winter (really really cold)—the shoulder seasons can vary drastically in temperature and conditions over the space of just a few hours. Incidentally, a few hours is how much time we need for quality base building, so Louis Garneau's Nova 2 Cycling Vest enjoys an elevated position in our transitional cycling wardrobes for two reasons. First, it's versatile enough to weather blustering fall afternoons and drizzling spring mornings. Second, it's one of the best values in terms of price and function that the Canadian brand makes.
The vest's main panels are LG's Diamond Air 2.0, a lightweight barrier against wind and water that shields your core. It's supplemented with underarm panels of breathable AirFit Mesh. The previous Nova only had patches of AirFit Mesh, but the latest model's panels now extend to the waist, and every additional square inch further increases the vest's breathability. That can be a godsend when a chilly March morning gives way to a sunny afternoon when you're mid-way up the day's final climb, too invested in a difficult climb to pull the vest off.
- A cycling vest that means you don't have to shy away from weather
- Wind- and water-resistant panels protect your core
- Breathable side panels reduce the risk of overheating
- Spacious rear pocket zips closed to protect ride essentials
- Armholes finished with reflective strips for low-light visibility
- Sleeveless construction lets you adjust arm coverage as needed
- Item #LGN00HR
- [body] Diamond Air 2.0, [panels] AirFit Mesh
- fall, spring
- 1 zippered rear
- yes, armholes
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?