Select style & size:Select options
Nordik 1 Snowshoe
You don't have to be at a Nordic track to enjoy the Louis Garneau Nordik 1 Snowshoe. This snowshoe is designed to face conditions from snow crust to layered powder, and as such features a streamlined shape with an upswept toe for easy maneuverability to help you venture off of the groomed track. The deck is designed to shed snow every time you articulate the Freeflex X pivot motion, reducing the amount of weight you carry and therefore minimizing fatigue. A Contact Trad harness uses a ratchet to get a secure fit, while the Slipnot heel strap is designed for adjustment even without taking your gloves off. Crux crampons provide traction on snow or ice, biting into frozen material with ease while resisting snags on clothing and accessories.
- Snowshoes for easy walking in powder or crust
- Polymer deck sheds snow with each step
- Aluminum frame is lightweight yet stable
- Contact Trad harness uses a ratchet for a perfect fit
- Slipnot heel strap is easy to use in gloves
- Freeflex X pivot for a wide range of motion
- Crux crampons bite into snow and ice
- Item #LGN00L8
Crux (carbon steel)
Contact Trad harness,ratchet closure, Slipnot heel strap
backcountry snowshoeing, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running
- Q & A
Good evening backcountry...looking at this product, noticed there seem to be different sizes. Any advice on how to discern which size to get?