Select a size:
Why We Like The Nimbus Gel Glove
We like the Nimbus Gel Glove for road riding thanks to a lightweight construction and a half-finger design. AirFish mesh keeps us cool and a soft, microfiber thumb ensures we have a place to wipe away sweat or de-fog our sunglasses. A GTEX synthetic leather palm with strategically-laced silicone print is durable and grippy, and Louis Garneau's patented Biogel progressive padding ensures cushioning comfort.
- Road riding glove for when we need a bit of extra coverage
- Half-finger design and AirFit mesh keeps our hands cool
- Lightweight spandex is stretchy and comfortable
- Soft microfiber thumb wipes away sweat and cleans our sunglasses
- GTEX synthetic leather palm is durable
- Strategically-placed silicone print offers grip and lever feel
- Patented Biogel progressive padding adds a bit of protection
- Low profile hook-and-loop wrist fastener for easy adjustments
- Item #LGNZ4BH
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.