Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Road Bike Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Nimbus Evo Gloves
Long rides demand cool, comfortable gloves like the Louis Garneau Nimbus Evo Gloves. Not only are they half-finger gloves with a mesh upper, but the X-Vent palm ventilation and Ergo Air breathable design keep air circulating to ensure that your hands stay wonderfully cool. The tough Amara synthetic leather palm provides lightweight protection, and the Biogel palm padding keeps your hands from taking a beating during long hours in the saddle. There are multiple smaller touches, too, like, a silicone grip coating on the palm, a microfiber nose wipe on the thumb, and reflective details to help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Cycling gloves keep you cruising in comfort
- X-Vent and Ergo Air technology maximize airflow
- Synthetic leather withstands grip friction
- Biogel absorbs chatter and cushions your palm
- Silicone grip coating maintains palm traction
- Microfiber thumb swatch is soft on your nose
- Item #LGN005V
- [upper] 3D spandex, spandex mesh, [palm] Amara synthetic leather, [thumb] microfiber
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 6, 2017
Great biking gloves
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 11"
- 195 lbs
I gave these to my wife as a gift. She loves them. They fit right and feel comfortable when riding. She uses them on all her mountain bike rides now and she loves the color too.