Select a Size
Select a Color
Neo Protect III Shoe Cover
Your hands and feet are the most exposed extremities in cold weather, so shield the latter against road spray, precipitation, biting wind, and general wintery chills with the Neo Protect III Shoe Covers. They're the latest generation of Louis Garneau's redoubtable Neo Protect line, and they return with a few key upgrades including a tab on the hook-and-loop closure for easier use with gloves and an updated sole that better accommodates toe spikes. The active ingredient is still 2mm of neoprene, and the booties are still compatible with lugged mountain shoes and three-bolt road shoes alike.
- All-weather shoe covers that beat the wet chill of winter
- Neoprene construction keeps wind and roadspray at bay
- Hook-and-loop closure with flap for use with gloves
- Sole compatible with road shoes and mountain lugs
- Updated design better accommodates toe spikes
- Tall cuff reduces gap between to tights or warmers
- Reflective details boost visibility while pedaling in low-light conditions
- Item #LGN00LA
- [body] neoprene (2mm), spandex
- neoprene, Hypalon (polyethylene)
- lugged and non-lugged shoes
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2018
Provides Warmth - Not Durable
- I've put it through the wringer
I used these for about 2 weeks for riding in November in Minnesota. I wore them down to about 10 degrees and they did help my feet stay warm. However after this limited use they ripped along the sides, on the bottom, and pretty much wherever a seam would be. They might get me through the winter, but I'll invest in some nice biking boots next winter. That's what I get for trying to go the cheap route!