Select a Size
Select a Color
Multi Air Flex II Mountain Bike Shoe
Cycling can be a confusing sport to get into as a novice, especially if you’re not entirely set on one particular discipline like road, gravel, or mountain. The Multi Air Flex II Shoe fits all of these disciplines quite well, whether you’re commuting to work, going on your first mountain bike ride, or just hitting your weekly spin class.
- Multi-use cycling shoes are perfect for a beginner on a budget
- Ventilated insole offers constant airflow for relief from summer heat
- Three hook-and-loop straps make on-the-fly adjustments a breeze
- X-Comfort zone technology conforms to many different foot shapes
- Fiberglass and nylon outsole provides excellent power transfer
- Item #LGNZ4BS
- Upper Material
- 3 hook-and-loop straps
- Multi Air Flex nylon, fiberglass
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 38] 9oz
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2020
Great gravel bike shoe
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 9 (40eu)
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
Use these with crank brothers candy 3s. They are a great shoe. Very comfortable. Truish to size (I’m US8.5 to 9) in street shoe and bought a 9 bc I matched up the EU size 40. Snug enough for security with the three straps but won’t make your feet numb. If you have issues with ankle comfort in shoes these are cut well.