Select a Size
Select a Color
Lemmon Long-Sleeve Jersey
Louis Garneau's Lemmon Long-Sleeve Men's Jersey is a fall leaf gazer's best friend. Even if you're ignoring the orange, red, and yellow canopy in favor of the data displayed on your full-color touchscreen head unit. For everything from coffee shop noodles to hill repeats, the long-sleeved Lemmon jersey's lightweight coverage provides the breathability and moisture management needed for riding in cool—but not yet cold—conditions. It's the equivalent of a jersey and light arm warmers, so it also serves as a moisture-managing midlayer when fall rolls into a winter and a more robust outer-layer is required.
- A lightweight cycling jersey for early fall and late spring
- Manages moisture to avoid accumulation of chilly sweat
- Underarm mesh further reduces the risk of a damp ride
- Multimedia routing for a soundtrack on tempo rides
- Reflective details add visibility on ever-shortening days
- Silicone grip hem maintains fit
- Angled rear pockets for easier access while wearing knit gloves
- Item #LGN00I9
- [body] AirFit 2.0, [panels] AirFit Mesh
- spring, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 rear mesh, 1 media
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 1, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 160 lbs
This is a really soft feeling jersey. It works well to keep a light warm layer but will also function fairly well up to close to 75 degrees without getting too warm. It has a slightly relaxed fit in the way a wool jersey would. Solid back pockets keep things secure and the fourth pocket is great for stashing used gel packages so they don't get all over other items.