The guns of summer.
As cyclists, we tend to spend most of our time worried about dressing for inclement weather; however, conditions throughout summer aren't as monolithic as our "summer" wardrobe suggests. We don't wear one jacket all winter, so why one jersey all summer? It's cycling's great mystery, and Louis Garneau's solution is the Lemmon 2 Sleeveless Men's Jersey. To be fair, many in the Competitive office would be picked up on side of the road in heat shock before surrendering their seven-inch socks and heavy-gauge, pitch-black Lycra jerseys. For the rest of us, though, the sleeveless Lemmon 2's reduced coverage and highly ventilated body provide a bit of respite from the angriest summer days.
- A summer-weight jersey for the sleeveless-minded
- Lack of gun covers keeps you cooler when firing on all cylinders
- "Peach skin" body fabric as refreshing as the fruit
- Mesh inserts below the collar and on the sides further ventilate
- Silicone grip at hem maintains fit in the saddle
- Four rear pockets include media routing for summertime tunes
- Reflective accents add visibility when the sun drops but the temperature doesn't
- Item #LGN00EZ