Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mountain Jerseys we have in stock.View Similar Products
There's a time and place for full-face lids, body armor, and dual-crown forks, but it's certainly not on a casual day running laps on the local singletrack circuit. Louis Garneau makes the J-Bar Men's Jersey to handle those days. It balances cooling breathability, abrasion resistance, and the added protection of 3/4-length sleeves with a casually athletic style that's always appropriate. Even if you do in fact take it on gravity runs.
- A mountain biking jersey for trail loops and park sessions
- Shaped for comfortable pedaling instead of XC aerodynamics
- Material promotes cooling airflow while resisting abrasion
- Reflective hits add some visibility for rides to the trailhead
- Raglan sleeves and V-neck collar for full range of motion in the saddle
- Item #LGN00FP
- Q & A
Great fit and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jersey is pretty solid with its design and feel. I could wear this every ride. The cut and length are perfect for a 3/4 sleeve. Just enough room if I wanted elbow pads, but not too big when I wear it without them. I bought an XL and it's spot on for the fit.