Select a Size
Select a Color
Granite II Cycling Shoe
Many trail riders could benefit from the foot-customizing technology found on the Louis Garneau Men's Granite II Shoe. Designed with X-Comfort Zone technology, the Granite II Shoe features an elastomer insert that brilliantly conforms to the unique width of your foot without compromising on comfort. This award-winning technology (it took a prestigious Eurobike award) allows you to wear your shoe size without thinking about the width. In its unstretched state, the shoe exhibits a narrower B foot width for those with a bit narrower foot shape. However, you'll find it expands by a good four to five millimeters to accommodate even the widest of D+ feet without pinching or pressure points slowing you down on the trail.
The Granite II Shoe is designed with an offset opening that helps to reduce pressure exerted over the top of your foot. LG's Power Zone system keeps your foot in place when you're mashing on the pedals on long climbs and pummeling over rocky and root-lined sections of trail. As for the closure system, Boa's IP1-S dial gives you the ability to tighten it down in small increments, so you can obtain the best fit and feel possible. Additionally, it has a nylon/fiberglass Ergo Grip 2 sole for optimal power transfer, complete with grippy tread overlays for hike-a-bike sections.
- Foot-conforming trail shoe adjusts to any foot width
- X-Comfort Zone stretch insert for a custom, glove-like fit
- Accommodates B to D+ foot widths (narrow to wider feet)
- Power Zone system keeps foot in place while pedaling
- Boa IP1 dial provides a micro-adjustable fit and feel
- Ergo Grip 2 sole for pedaling efficiency and grip
- Item #LGN00JX
- Upper Material
- X-Comfort Zone (elastomer stretch panel on outer foot)
- Boa IP1-S dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Ergo Grip 2 (nylon/fiberglass)
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain bike
- Claimed Weight
- 337 g (11.9 oz)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 22, 2020
Sb Westchester ny
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 12us I think 48
- 6` 0"
- 240 lbs
The best shoes I have tried on and rode my peloton with...before these I tried on 6 shoes from other companies and non were comfortable They are also wide Enough should you need some extra width and the buckle System is amazing .