Fore and aft.
Louis Garneau's Granfondo 2 Cycling Jacket is a simple, effective solution to keeping you dry from front to back during the drizzly days of early spring. It's made of Covertec, a proprietary weather shield that blocks wind and water from the dropped rear hem to the extended collar. A garage at the top of the collar prevents the zipper's chilled metal from irritating your throat—after all, the weather's already irritating enough.
- A cycling jacket for spring and fall training miles
- Protects against windy, rainy weather and road spray
- Rear vent helps keep you dry from the inside out
- Dropped hem and tall collar extend coverage
- Standard fit allows for sub-layering
- Zipper garage protects your throat from a cold zipper
- Reflective details help keep you visible under uncooperative weather
- Item #LGN00HP
- Q & A
Runs very small
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 175lbs
I like the quality of this jacket...I had hoped to add layering underneath for cold days, but I could not make the zipper even meet to zip. I had large and I don't think even Ex L would work.