Ready for all-weather action.
When you start your cycling season early in the year and ride it out until just before winter, you're bound to encounter some chilly weather with cold winds and rain. So, to ensure the entire season is a success, zip up the Louis Garneau Men's Glaze 3 RTR Jacket for those March and November rides. The Extenz 3-layer 4-way stretch construction delivers waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection to meet the elements you may encounter, while the Vertexx 4-way stretch opaque construction with brushed back provides a soft next-to-skin comfort with easy mobility. Plus, numerous printed reflective dots keep you visible when you're extending your training session after sunset.
- Warm, weatherproof cycling jacket for spring and fall rides
- Waterproof, breathable protection in form of 3-layer fabric
- Regular fit ensures easy mobility and layering
- Windproof design eliminates warmth-sapping wind chills
- Reflective dots boost visibility
- Silicone gripper at hem locks down the fit
- Multiple rear pockets stash mid-ride necessities
- Item #LGN00C9