Get there and go beyond.
Whether you ride on roads, trails, or both, the Louis Garneau Women's Fit Sensor 7.5 WSF Short comes with abrasion-resistant fabric, seamless inner panels, and a Airzone chamois to help reduce chafing and provide superior comfort during your long rides.
- Abrasion resistant Fit Sensor fabric delivers a sweat-wicking, ergonomic fit for use on roads and trails
- Eight-panel design enhances fit and comfort by distributing pressure evenly; no seams inside legs help reduce chafing while peddling
- Airzone Chamois wicks sweat and helps keep you cool and dry for the long haul
- HuggFit waist and women-specific Powerband cuffs won't dig into your skin
- Back and bottom reflective logos help keep you visible in low-light situations
- Item #LGN0674
- Q & A
Chamois fail, waist band fail
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
this chamois is flatter and less cushioning than many a maxipad. Certainly you cannot use it on a ride of any serious duration. Riding on a road bike, esp. in the drops, the coverage does not extend to your lower back, or your waist line, but rather is a massive gap with almost any cycling specific top (another reason why I should stick with bibs). the shorts are essentially only rideable for cruising for an hour if you have a bike with geometry that has you fairly upright. What a waste of money. I am so sick of women's cycling gear that is apparently not made for performance but just for looks.