Select Style & Size
Whether you're going for a big mountain or to the top of your local sledding hill, the Louis Garneau Everest Snowshoe is designed to float over deep powder and reach the summit. The light and sturdy deck has a sharp edge and is designed to shed snow so it doesn't weigh you down while you travel. U-Bar technology molds the sides of the deck into a U shape for reinforcement and a Freemotion pivot lets your foot rotate on the axle for an efficient stride that prevents the snowshoe from hitting your legs while you hike.
While the V-Rail crampon maximizes your traction on steep hills and traverses whether you're hiking up or down, the Zero Boundary HCS crampon provides absolute traction on any terrain and in all conditions. The snowshoe's contact harness utilizes a Boa binding to cinch any boot with stable support that you appreciate on technical terrain, and Louis Garneau added EVA padding to prevent discomfort from painful pressure points. And a gradient heel raiser reduces fatigue in your calf while you hike up the steepest sections of your summit ascent.
- Rugged snowshoes designed for backcountry hiking and steep ascents
- Molded deck is lightweight and sturdy for long-lasting equipment
- V-Rail crampons provide optimal traction in ice and snow
- Heel raiser offers efficient travel on steep surfaces
- Bindings pivot on axle for an efficient stride in deep snow
- Easy-to-use closure dial is winter-proof with a lifetime warranty
- Item #LGN00HH
- Deck Material
- Crampon Material
- high carbon steel
- Single Boa Closure
- Heel Risers
- Recommended User Weight
-  80-160lb ,  125-200lb
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 4lb 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowshoeing, snowshoe hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?