Stay cool out there.
Tuck away the leg warmers and welcome summer rides in style with the Louis Garneau Men's Equipe 1.6 Bib Short. Louis Garneau achieves long-mile comfort and supportive compression with a blend of its Pro and Power + Lycra material. The Pro + Lycra adds a touch of comfort with a forgiving stretchiness that belies its ability to recover its shape, allowing it to move with you instead of restricting you. Meanwhile, the Power + Lycra boasts a mix of stretch and compression for isolating and supporting muscle groups, which means you'll feel less fatigue and be able to recover faster.
Garneau uses flatlock stitching to avoid any uncomfortable chafing, with seamless inner legs to reduce friction against the saddle. Powerband compression cuffs at the leg hems hold the fabric in place to prevent bunching without any uncomfortable pinching sensations. Garneau's Motion Airgel chamois utilizes a mix of perforated gel inserts and multi-thickness, perforated, high-density foam to get rid of moisture and provide a comfortable ride. As a final touch, a small pocket on the back of the bibs securely totes your keys, ID, or race radio to open up jersey pocket space for a few extra all-important snacks.
- Warm-weather bib short built for cool, dry performance
- Stretchy, compressive fabrics aid recovery and stretchiness
- Compressive fit reduces fatigue and moves with you
- Perforated gel in multi-thickness chamois absorbs impact
- Compression cuffs lock down the fit with snug security
- Flatlock seams help eliminate chafing
- Item #LGN00IE