Louis Garneau set out to create baggy shorts that broke down the specific-use mold, and they succeeded in the Dawn Shorts—going from XC to downhill, and even to path and pavement. Crafted from a tough, stretchy ripstop fabric, these shorts hold up through rough and tumble days in the saddle, and shed light precipitation or splashback from puddles for extra protection. Square Mesh panels bolster ventilation for breathable, quick-drying performance, and the adjustable waist features silicone grippers for a secure fit that won't ride up when you're in position to climb.
- Do-it-all baggy shorts for all disciplines of mountain biking
- Burly, stretchy fabric sheds moisture and moves with you
- Relaxed fit allows room for baselayers and chamois
- Adjustable waist tabs secure a custom fit
- Silicone grippers at the waist hold the shorts in place
- Multiple zippered pockets safely stow on-trail essentials
- Item #LGN00LT
- TechFit (86% nylon, 14% spandex), DWR, Dura-X (96% nylon, 4% spandex)
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 182 lbs
Good fit, very comfortable and light. They feel good riding in the summer heat!