Cristal II Cycling Shoe
While some may covet new bike shoe day, there are those of us who look at it with dread, as we panic over fit, stiffness and affordability. To ease the sting, Louis Garneau crafts the Cristal II Women’s Shoe with a pretty solid blend of the three, so you can focus on miles of fresh pavement, instead of pinches and aches of breaking in a new pair of shoes. This is achieved through X-Comfort Zone and Power Zone technologies in the uppers, that combine a gently-stretching fabric in the forefoot, with support in the mid zones, so you have the give you need when your feet inevitably flex and swell on steep climbs, and stiff support that keeps your power going to the pedals. A single double-adjustment ratchet helps you secure the perfect fit, and combines with two hook-and-loop straps for security when you need to lay the hammer down.
- Support meets affordability with these cycling kicks
- X-Comfort Zone fabric stretches gently to hug your foot
- Lock in stiff support with Power Zone technologies
- Double-adjustment ratchet dialed in the ideal fit
- Mesh at toe-box lets your feet breathe
- Fiberglass-reinforced sole stays stiff under pressure
- Item #LGN00M6
- Q & A
Can these shoes be made to be fit for indoor spin bikes?
This is why I purchased them.