Stand up to whipping winds.
Remove the wind and the cold from the equation on your next ride with the Louis Garneau Men's Long-Sleeve Course Wind Pro Jersey. Combining Polartec Light Wind Pro and Polartec ThermaSoft 180, this jersey's design focuses on providing wind-breaking, breathable, and thermo-regulating comfort through some of spring and fall's colder days, which is further bolstered by the fleece brushed back. The collar is made specific to cycling thanks to a stretchable section at the back of the neck that allows freedom of movement without creating pressure when in you're in riding position. Meanwhile, pre-shaped shoulders enhance your comfort throughout the day due in part to an ergonomic design, and the wide signature silicone gripper at the back hem locks down this jersey's fit with snug security.
- Windproof, warm jersey full of race-ready performance
- Polartec fabrics block wind, retain warmth, and breathe well
- Form-fitting design maintains flex and warmth
- Pre-shaped shoulders enhance comfort and mobility
- Silicone gripper locks down fit
- Multiple pockets stash mid-ride necessities
- Reflective accents kick up your visibility
- Item #LGN00CA