Louis Garneau's Course RTR's take trendy dot print to the next level by with reflectivity infused into each diamond that makes up the pattern for 360° visibility to other road users. Lightweight and highly breathable fabrics make the Course RTR a go-to option on warm summer days when you want to focus on the scenery and roads ahead without any sock-related worries. The cuff hits at an appropriately on-trend height and features a touch of compression to eliminate bunching and stay comfortably in place.
- Cycling socks with reflective patterning
- Lightweight fabrics wick moisture and dry quickly
- Heel and toe reinforcements prolong sock life
- Double-layer cuff provides comfortable compression
- Reflective print increases visibility to others
- Item #LGN00H6
- Q & A
Fantastic quality and REFLECTIVE
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love this sock--outstanding quality and feel (soft but structured support, thin, breathable (that's the "Course" design), I also picked up this "RTR" sock because of the reflective stretch dots on all sides which is especially great because the reflective part is in constant motion as you pedal. A nice addition on my rides where additional visibility is needed during poorer light conditions on the road.