Louis Garneau has no qualms calling the Men's Course LGneer Skin Suit the best one-piece on the market, and it has the credentials to make that superlative statement arguable. Developed and tested in collaboration with Canada's biggest racing team, Alphamantis aerodynamics technology, and Europe's top experts, the Course LGneer underwent harsh wind tunnel testing to shave off one second per kilometer compared to other suits. What that means for you is that you'll maximize every watt of available energy with this suit's streamlined, aerodynamic profile.
- Louis Garneau's best one-piece suit tested by triathletes
- Developed with Alphamantis for advanced aerodynamics
- Plus 5Motion chamois with high-density memory foam
- Compression zones increase blood flow to your legs
- Laser-finished thighs and sleeves for a sleek profile
- Coldblack treatment reflects scorching UV rays
- "Nature Call" front panel for quick pit stops
- Floating rear pockets and multimedia pocket
- Item #LGN00ET
- Q & A
I'm 5'11' and 165lbs. I usually wear Large Garneau Bib shorts and a Medium Garnueau Jesey, both Course race fit. Doing measurements I find I fall right in between Medium/Large sizing for the skin suit. What size would you suggest?