Select style & size:Select options
Course Boa Snowshoe
When winter hits and the snow is falling your training doesn't stop, and it certainly doesn't transition to a treadmill. You've always preferred the trails, so why should that be any different with a little bit of snow? Strap on the easy-to-use Louis Garneau Course Boa Snowshoe and bound through snowy fields and tough trails. Whether you're going for an everyday training run or strapping in for the local race circuit you'll love the convenient and effective Boa closure system, which lets you tighten or loosen the harness without having to bring your run to a grinding halt. Speaking of the harness, you've got a Contact Sprint system that stays flexible in cold temperatures and maintains its grip on your running shoes for a smooth and efficient ride.
Because it's designed to go fast, the Course Boa was built with the most lightweight materials around, like its snow-shedding polymer decking, aluminum frame, and Attack aluminum crampons. Designed for racing, the Attack crampons deliver the traction you need when you're pushing hard on groomed trails, and also delivers grip for your casual runs through fresher snow. You've got all this with a narrow design that streamlines surface area for a more efficient stride, ensuring that you can train and race to your full potential.
- Running snowshoes for everyday workouts and local races
- Boa closure system makes it easy to adjust your harness on the go
- Lightweight crampons deliver trusted traction on any trail
- Flexible and reliable harness won't stiffen up in the cold
- Super light construction won't limit you as you pick up the pace
- Narrow width optimizes surface area for gait efficiency
- Heel strap and friction buckle are quick and easy to use
- Item #LGN00L5