Conserve crucial energy.
Triathletes are keenly aware of the need to preserve energy, seeing they'll need to move swiftly through the water, ride quickly down the road in an aerodynamic position, then head into the pain cave and finish out the race by running. Conserving energy so you can finish strong during an especially tiresome triathlon, the Louis Garneau Men's Tri Comp Sleeveless Jersey provides every advantage with its compressive upper body support and streamlined design that cuts through the water with hydrodynamic efficiency.
Louis Garneau's Endurexx fabric hugs your body with compression, ensuring hard-working muscles are properly supported while you're giving it all you've got on race day. Square Mesh panels provide cooling airflow to better regulate your body temperature, especially when you're sweating it out during the bike and run stages. Tri-specific seam placement won't scratch or irritate sensitive skin. Additionally, you'll find the Tri Comp Sleeveless Jersey is chlorine-resistant, meaning it won't be ruined by pool training sessions.
- Supportive, body-hugging sleeveless top for triathletes
- Streamlined design cuts through air and water with speed
- Endurexx fabric wraps your upper body with compression
- Square Mesh panels for breathability in hot weather
- 4-way stretch characteristics ensure you're flexible
- 21-inch zipper helps you regulate body temperature
- 2 covered pockets at rear for storing energy gels
- Item #LGN00JC