The Louis Garneau Classic Jersey features, well, classic styling to keep you looking as fast as you feel. Louis Garneau constructs this jersey from its Zircon fabric that offers cooling performance for when things heat up, while Square Mesh regulates temperature and helps manage moisture. A full-length zipper allows you to adjust for maximum ventilation should your morning ride turn into an all-day adventure, and three rear pockets provide ample space to tote along a spare tube and other ride necessities. As an added bonus, reflective accents give you some peace of mind when riding in low-light conditions with the heightened visibility.
- Timeless style and all-day comfort come to you in this jersey
- Zircon fabric wicks sweat, dries quickly, and keeps you cool
- Regular fit provides a natural range of motion in the saddle
- Mesh panels boost ventilation on summer rides
- Multiple pockets stash your smaller items
- Reflectivity gives you much-needed visibility in the dark
- Item #LGN00MH
- Q & A
Classic fit, great value
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
As stated, this has a "Regular" fit as opposed to "Race" or "Relaxed" etc. It fits true to size in M. I usually do Race cut so that my pockets don't sag down when loaded, but i have to deal with tight sleeves, etc. This jersey fits well without being tight and the pockets seem to hold well without sagging. That's probably due to the material being a bit heavier than the average jersey. Yesterday was 90 deg and humid, I didn't feel weighed down and it didn't seem to soak up a lot of sweat after I finished, although I was very sweaty. I wish manufacturers and CS would work together, both creating jerseys and bibs that match, and making it easy to link them up, i.e. you look at a jersey and it shows the bibs that match. I tried to match up some bibs with this jersey and got close enough....