Up To 60% Off
Cb Carbon Lazer Bib Short
Garneau analyzed every angle of bib short construction when designing its CB Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts, and the ambitious blend of fabrics it settled on includes everything from Lycra to carbon. Fabric alone certainly can't make a tough workout feel easy, but when the right materials are used and the cut is supportive, the kit you're wearing can make a difference. Constructing kit that works with you throughout a ride was a key focus with the CB Carbon Lazer, and it shows.
The short takes its name from the CB Carbon + Lazer main body fabric, a material composed of nylon, Lycra, and carbon fibers finished with a coldblack coating to help the fabric reflect, rather than absorb, UV rays. These materials feature heavily in the rest of the short's lightweight panels, with nylon adding durability and Lycra allowing the short to maintain its supportive, contoured shape as you stand up on a climb then shift into your drops to tuck into a descent. The fabric blends are stretchy and breathable, and each panel of the shorts is joined together with flatlock seaming that will move with you rather than create irritating chafing against your skin. Two types of lightweight, breathable mesh are used to construct the bib straps, which disappear underneath jerseys and stay in place as you move around without pinching or chafing.
Garneau lines the CB Carbon Lazer with its 4 Motion chamois, which features responsive foam arranged strategically to provide support where you need it without inhibiting your range of motion in the saddle. As the CB Carbon Lazer is at the high end of Garneau's bib short line, Garneau includes extra touches like a drop hem in back to make nature breaks on long rides more convenient, and sleek, laser-cut leg hems that lie flat and stay in place without the need for elastic or irritating grippers.
- Bib shorts for training rides or race day
- Carbon+ fabric resists static and bacteria
- Coldblack coating reflects UV rays
- Lycra stretches and moves with you
- 4 Motion chamois provides strategic support
- Mesh bib is lightweight and breathable
- Drop hem for easy access when nature calls
- Laser-cut hems hold position without grippers
- Item #LGN00BC
- [main body] CB Carbon + Lycra fiber (70% nylon, 24% Lycra, 6% carbon), [leg & back panels] CB Lazer Rev (71% nylon, 29% Lycra), CB Gladiator (80% polyester, 20% spandex), [bib straps] Carbon X-Mesh (80% micro-polyester, 15% Lycra, 5% carbon), Highlander Mesh (93% polyester, 7% Lycra)
- 10.5 in
- 4 motion
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year