Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Designed for cyclists just learning to ride, the Louis Garneau Calory Glove provides well-ventilated grip and essential padding without being prohibitively expensive, especially seeing you're shelling out for all-new apparel and bike components.
It's designed with an Ergo Air palm for cool-wearing ventilation, paired with foam padding in essential areas to lessen fatiguing vibration over pounding pavement. Additionally, you'll find an adjustable cuff that keeps it from slipping off, a soft microfiber thumb wiping surface, and spandex backside for hand-conforming security.
- Essential padding and grip for cyclists just starting out
- Ergo Air palm is ventilated to prevent overheating and sweating
- Foam padding lessens fatiguing vibration over broken pavement
- Synthetic leather palm material retains grip over your bars
- Soft microfiber thumb provides scratch-free wiping surface
- Spandex backside for a stretchy, hand-conforming fit
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff
- Item #LGN00JM
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.